Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index Brick by Brick Forums
For the BXB Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Episode XXIV: Pointless Part II (Discussion)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris
Site Admin

Location: Plotting World Domination... this world isn't all that big...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Episode XXIV: Pointless Part II (Discussion) Reply with quote

So, our first ever multi-episode comic wraps up. What'd you think?
weirdkirby

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say that the parts as a whole were enjoyable. Just to tick Steven off, I think it would be awesome to have a running joke about Steven almost being #2.
Steven

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weirdkirby wrote:
I must say that the parts as a whole were enjoyable. Just to tick Steven off, I think it would be awesome to have a running joke about Steven almost being #2.

You know what is ticking me off now..............................

This new Old Navy shirt I'm wearing. I mean I have a white t-shirt on underneath it, because as many of you know I have a BIG problem with sweating. Well anyways, Old Navy doesn't make the sleeves on their short sleeves shirts long enough. So now the sleeve of my white t-shirt is hanging out from underneath my actually shirt. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Oh yeah don't refer to me as poop, or else...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JRock

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ew...

Lets see now we started at fecal matter and now we're talking about sweat....whats next? Head cheese?

Alright so I liked the whole TNG reference, and yes it woould have been HILARIOUS if Picard ever called someone number 2

Speaking of poop, however, where in the world are the bathrooms in this comic??? I mean are all of the characters just full of crap or what?
weirdkirby

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must agree, where are the bathrooms. And for another matter, we see some pretty continuous action in the comic, yet none of the characters have died from starvation. Where the heck are they getting food from to create the crap that would make the nonexistant bathroms neccessary?
Steven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen what is the problem here? I don't like to think of ME taking a crap, let alone you guys thinking about it? Have you ever seen the show 24? I mean the show takes place over a whole day, and the characters in there don't sleep, eat or drink. If Jack Bauer doesn't have to use the bathroom, then neither do I.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JRock

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job Steven....any chance to get a 24 reference in there and youre all over it!!

Hats to ya man ;op

No, no, kidding, HOWEVER, if I remember correctly theyve had bombs in bathrooms on 24....so there ya go! at least we KNOW they are taking craps at some point or have the opportunity to...and when opportunity knocks....

ummmm, brb
Chris
Site Admin

Location: Plotting World Domination... this world isn't all that big...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey now, you also don't see us move our mouths but you seem to have no problem accepting that we can talk Wink

Really though, you know they eat, because they ordered a pizza at one point. I mean, what else were they gonna do with it?

As for the bathrooms? Well, really, do you WANT to see them using the bathroom? That's just wrong, yo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: