Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index Brick by Brick Forums
For the BXB Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hear Ye Hear Ye...All Ye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Steven get a new shirt?
Yes
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Steven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Hear Ye Hear Ye...All Ye Reply with quote

Hey this is Steven, you know the incredibly cool guy not named Beau or Chris in Brick by Brick comic. Not that you would confuse me with those two, since they are so not cool. Just kidding.

Anyways, I want to take this time to call out "Beau the evil dictator that writes this comic". He refuses to change Steven's shirt in the comic and it is driving me crazy. I am fiery hot with anger. That shirt is way lame, and it makes me look like my grandfather. I mean seriously, that shirt is totally an old guy shirt. I need something cool, to maintain my coolness. Cool points are coming back in style. Seriously.

So I encourage all of our dear fans, to post in this thread for Beau to change my shirt. Let him know you all are fiery hot with anger too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
weirdkirby

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven, before asking for a new shirt, why not give a suggestion for what the shirt should look like. The readers may have gotten used to you being the "white-shirt dude." Did you ever think about them? Hmm? Okay, anyway. I honestly can't see Steven with a new shirt unless given options.
Steven

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kirby. Good point. I was actually over Beau's house last night, and the 2 choices we came up with were either a plain white t-shirt similar to the one Chris' character is wearing only white. The other option that looked cool was bare-chested. Those double pockets on my current shirt is kind of old fashioned. I wouldn't mind the plain white t-shirt, I am as you say "the white shirt guy". Though being a bare-chested thug would be cool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beauslittlesister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven, I personally like the barechested look. It suited your lego alterego very well. Actually, I'm just kidding, I don't really have a preference but I do agree your shirt needs to be changed! Very Happy
JRock

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take it off, baby...Take IT off!!!

Hey, btw...DMB, how goes it? I need to get some tix soon man, u know how much they might be?
Beau

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that this was changed months ago, but for the record, there was nothing wrong with Steven's first shirt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: