Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index Brick by Brick Forums
For the BXB Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Episode XXXVI: That's What We're All About Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Episode XXXVI: That's What We're All About Discussion Reply with quote

Guess I'll make the thread since someone *cough* Chris *cough* didn't. Talk about the new comic here.

And btw...in case anyone was wondering...that really is how Beau and I have conversations. Completely random subjects.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chris
Site Admin

Location: Plotting World Domination... this world isn't all that big...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*puts left arm in*
*takes left arm out*

Thanks Steven, I'd meant to do it this morning but I got in a rush trying to get out the door for work.
Beau

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dare anyone to try and tell me that MacGyver doesn't ever fire a gun during the length of that series. It's not really a challange but, I know what some of you will be thinking. You'll say, "MacGyver hated guns and never used them". Well, you would almost be right. Because he only did it once during the entire show and, it was only for a split second that they showed him doing it during the pilot episode. Then, after he fired like two or three shots, he handed the gun off to the american pilot that he was rescuing, who then took over for MacGyver and started shooting at the bad guys, (who were obviously foreign). I could tell they were foreign because they spoke a different language than english, which is strange though, because most foreign bad guys in MacGyver spoke perfect english with a slight indistinguishable accent. However this was the first season of the show and alot of things were done differently back then.
Steven

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DARE someon to stump Beau in MacGuyver trivia. In fact, if you do, we'll put you on the homepage for a month. (I hope thats ok Beau, but we really won't have to worry about it.) You guys can't do it. He knows more about MacGuyver than Richard Dean Anderson himself. The challenge is open.....GO!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: