Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index Brick by Brick Forums
For the BXB Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Episode CVIII: Remembrance (Discussion)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris
Site Admin

Location: Plotting World Domination... this world isn't all that big...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Episode CVIII: Remembrance (Discussion) Reply with quote

So, what's the craziest stunt you've ever pulled? I can't think of anything really dangerous that I've tried lately, but I'm sure I probably did something as a kid that just doesn't come to mind at the moment.

Last edited by Chris on Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
isaac

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a number of things come to mind, rock-climbing in various states of undress, surfing bareback in december,railroad tressle jumping. But the most Evel-like thing that I can think of is this: when we were younger my friends and I used to cliff jump by the resevoir near our house, so one day we decided to up the ante and bought a crap bicycle at a thrift store. We then built a ramp and placed it ever so carefully near the edge of the cliff. After tying the bike to our leg (lets face it --- my leg, anyone who knows me knows it was my idea) so I would't ose our 3 dollar investment, I rode as fast as I could, off the ramp into the water. it was cool but the bike was wicked heavy to swim back to shore with. the end
JRock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So....how do they know about current events anyway....arent they in their own little world?

And what about that interdimensional time warp thingy....where did that go again?

Hmm craziest Evel style thing ever done...I upside down flipped over a bridge into a ravine with someone on the hood of my car, then drunkenly hiked 10 miles through the woods back to Boone with a gash in my arm - and while bloody, traversed through a river, walked through a strip mall, talked to the cops, and called for a ride home from my friends dad.

I don't know how I'm still alive. Did I mention that I just barely missed slamming into the construction equipment beside the bridge....yea

anyone seen that youtube video of that 1980's stuntman who fell from the bottom of an airplane and plunged to his death? what was his name again?

Next?
Beau

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there was the one time that I jumped from one building top to another across a 10 ft gap and broke my foot. That sucked. A few years after that me and some friends tried to make a ninja movie and I got kicked in the head for real. That also sucked. Also, I'd just like to point out to Chris the time that he and I were riding home from school and a bee got into the car and I was trying to kill it instead of watching the road. We then went off the road and did a 360 back onto the highway. This all took place at around 60 mph. It was a while ago, but it was the best car stunt I've ever done.
Chris
Site Admin

Location: Plotting World Domination... this world isn't all that big...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just glad it didn't happen on that overpass that was just ahead of us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: