Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index Brick by Brick Forums
For the BXB Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Episode XCV: Fatty (Discussion)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris
Site Admin

Location: Plotting World Domination... this world isn't all that big...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Episode XCV: Fatty (Discussion) Reply with quote

I'm sorry if anyone feels offended by the title of this week's comic. But think of it this way, compared to that 800 pound guy, you're not a fatty at all. So hey, feel good about yourself! But do take care of your health. We don't need our readers dying of heart attacks.

Last edited by Chris on Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beau

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris makes a good point. This weeks comic is called fatty, but it's also referring to a man who is currently 800 lbs and was at one time 1,250 pounds. The only people who should feel offended by this are people who weigh in between 800 and 1,250 pounds. Really, I don't even think that they have a right to be offended either. If you are that big, and think that I'm wrong, I'd like for you to ask yourself a few questions before you complain about this weeks comic. #1.) Can you leave your house without having to tear out one of the walls? #2.) Is the only chair in your house big enough to fit you actually not a chair at all, but really more of a king sized bed? #3.) Is your sock the size of a pillow case? And lastly. Are the keyboard and mouse that you are currently using to operate your computer resting on your elephantine stomach? If you answered these questions with no yes yes yes than you are a fatty and have nothing to complain about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: