Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index Brick by Brick Forums
For the BXB Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Welcome Mat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris
Site Admin

Location: Plotting World Domination... this world isn't all that big...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: The Welcome Mat Reply with quote

The official thread for introducing yourself to the BXB community. Also the official thread for proving that you're not some spammer looking to suck up bandwidth with your useless advertisements. Of course, you can also post anywhere else to do that, but since you're here, why not sit down and tell us a little about yourself?
weirdkirby

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, Chris. I'll give in to your suggestion. I am Kirby. I'm from North Myrtle Beach, SC but am currently traped within the confines of Clemson University in Clemson, SC. I enjoy music, wrestling, south park, and family guy. I'm currently in a contest with my roommate to see who can beat Kingdom Hearts II first. He's currently winning by 2 worlds because he stayed up until 5am this morning. More to come...
JRock

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright...so I'm Justin, I live in Boone, NC and work in admissions and computers at a local hospital. I own a waterfall biz and I work on my inventions...like a generator that runs on magnets. I live in an apt that I love with a pool n gym n yada yada. I like to build things and have a passion for a good woman and a fine wine...they both are, very similar.

Iknow Beau and Steven from NMB High School...Beau used to draw kickass drawings, Steven used to crack alot of jokes and make fun of people, it was all just good times...miss em man, just miss em.

So maybe I'll move to the beach again someday...but not Myrtle.
Anyways...the rest would be TMI so thats enough.

Oh, and I write poetry on myspace.

Oh and, great comic guys,
I'm still sayin theres more to that parrot.

Take it easy
~J
Steven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JRock wrote:
I own a waterfall biz and I work on my inventions...like a generator that runs on magnets.

Dude you didn't even mention about your 9th grade science project "The Big Spill". That thing was awesome....and made big mess. You should have incoporated a mop into that somewhere.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Steven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since JRock is pressuring me into doing this...

I'm Steven. I'm 23. I'm in the comic. I go to school, and WILL graduate one fo these days. I'm currently on the 7 year grad plan. Did I mention I'm just trying to get my bachelors degree?

Let's see I play drums for the band aldersgate. We are a acoustic rock worship band. I enjoy it. I'm obsessed with the tv show 24. Its the greatest show EVER. I also am a huge Dave Matthews Band fan. My friends all make fun of me. I know way more than the average person does about them. I actually have setlists memorized. I started listening to them when I was learning how to play drums. Their drummer is the man.

I live at the beach and really don't like it. I'm trying to learn how to surf. Its hard. I would love to move to San Diego some day. It was amazing the time I was there. Thats pretty much it.

Steve-o
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JRock

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, I almost toally forgot about "the big spill" too bad it never worked ;p, but it I could do it all over again I would have also incorporated a partner who actually helped as well Wink

No seriously...it would totally work now.

U da pimp Steve-O, I never knew u wanted to move to CA, I totally would too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: