Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index Brick by Brick Forums
For the BXB Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Episode CXLI: Round Two (Discussion)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris
Site Admin

Location: Plotting World Domination... this world isn't all that big...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Episode CXLI: Round Two (Discussion) Reply with quote

Beau: i know it's kind of out there but I came up with it while I was at work
Beau: one of my stores has TVs all over the place that play ads for products
Chris: yeah?
Beau: there's one right next to the soda isle that keeps playing this ad for high school musical 3 like every 60 sec or so and i started thinking about funny sequals that they could make after this movie
Chris: heh, I see
Beau: it was really the only way for me to keep sane while listening to the same ad like 50 times
Chris: hahaha

Last edited by Chris on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
weirdkirby

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Beau... I really feel sorry for you. HSM3? I only succumbed to watching the first one because one of my co-workers had a role in her local high school's remake of the drama. But you know, they could go in so many different directions with this thing. It could be picked up by a non-Disney company and be turned into High School Hell... you know, one of the stereotypical horror movies of kids being locked inside their school with some kinda killing machine. Or a comedy along the lines of Billy Madison. Or even an environmental weather-drama movie, like The Day After Graduation... and the school freezes over from Global Warming and they're all trapped inside...
Uh... what was this week's comic about again?
Beau

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think that The Day After Graduation has real possibilities. It's a dead knock off of another movie and all, but at the same time it's so outside of the box that it almost can't fail. You could bill it as, "The movie that will warm your heart, because if it doesn't your core temperature will drop too low and you'll die from hypothermia".
weirdkirby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good... we'll put it into production for the theater that hasn't been built yet... possibly a new evil scheme by chris to hypnotise everyone at "his" movie theater...
weirdkirby

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had to post this... after this discussion, Beau just HAS to see this week's new South Park: Elementary School Musical!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: