Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index Brick by Brick Forums
For the BXB Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Episode CXXXII: Reminiscing (Discussion)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris
Site Admin

Location: Plotting World Domination... this world isn't all that big...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Episode CXXXII: Reminiscing (Discussion) Reply with quote

Since the other topic has only been up for a few days, I'm going to leave it until the next comic goes up. So, feel free to talk about either this comic or the previous one. Or earlier ones, they're just not stickied anymore.

Last edited by Chris on Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Steven

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texting is just way more convenient
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
weirdkirby

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree... this cell phone I stole from Chris' office has txting on it, and I've been having a conversation going with Larry since last Monday... I hope Chris has unlimited txting on his plan....
Chris
Site Admin

Location: Plotting World Domination... this world isn't all that big...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that would explain this bill... or at least it would explain why the amount is so high. It still doesn't explain where this bill came from or how it got here, though.
Beau

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I love to text. It's like saying to a person, "Yea, I want to give you a piece of my mind, but I really don't feel like listening to your response." It's also a good way to let people know that while they are important enough for you to send a brief message that you typed with your thumbs, they're not important enough for you to take five min out of your day to talk to them. In a lot of ways texting really epitomizes how lazy we've become as a society. Not only are we now too lazy to talk to one another, we won't even take the time to type a sentence full of real words to someone. Sometimes we send a text to someone that doesn't have a single real word in it. It's become so bad that we've even made up abbreviations for words that don't need to be abbreviated. "C U ther." I've actually received that from someone. Think about that. They really felt that it was taking too much of their time to type two three letter words an one five letter word. They must have been just about to start typing and suddenly thought, "Man, I ain't typin no essay to this guy! I'm gonna cut this message in half." I wonder what they were able to do in the time that they saved by not typing those five extra letters. Maybe they were able to buy some stock on Etrade, or maybe they sold an ounce of crack. Whatever they did, I'm glad that typing what could have been a lengthy three word message to me didn't prevent them from doing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brick by Brick Forums Forum Index -> Comic Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: